Why Pipe Relining Is For You!
Bad plumbing can cause so many hassles. Without water, there is not much you can do. You may need our service to get everything back in order.
Pipe relining is a more permanent solution without the need for messy excavation we can reline cracked, blocked and root infested pipes.
If you call Purple Plumbing straight away, we will come to your Gordon, Pymble, Hornsby, Turramurra, Chatswood, Lindfield, Roseville or Wahroonga home as soon as we can.
Why Not Dig and Replace?
The problem with traditional methods of digging and replacing pipes is the inconvenience and damage to your beloved garden or the additional expensive of removing and replacing driveways, etc. Most of these jobs can be completed in one day with minimal disruption to the sounding areas.
Our Clean and Simple Method
1. First we check your your drains with a CCTV camera to assess the suitability of relining and prepare a fix price estimate to complete the job.
2. On approval, we will clear any root infestation with a high pressure water jet and video camera the pipe before we commence our work.
3. A seamless, resin coated lining is inserted into position in the pipework and set in place with compressed air to cure for up to 3 hours.
4. After curing time, we video camera the completed pipe relining section and provide you with a link to view on the web.
5. The result? A pipe that will give you years of trouble free use.
Our product has a life expectancy of 50 years and is stronger than the traditional PVC pipe giving you peace of mind that your regular visit from a plumber to unblock your drain is a thing of the past.